quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2014

MAURITIUS - BAYSTONE BOUTIQUE HOTEL E SPA


In my mailbox my last postcard in my vacation time.

New country in my collection.
A postcard sent me from Mauritius Island show Baystone Boutique Hotel e Spa. Thanks a lot! I like hotel postcards!

Five stars Luxury Hotel, the Baystone Boutique Hotel & Spa, located on the North-West coast of Mauritus in Pointe aux Canonniers near Grand Bay, displays a modern and refined appearance playing with fresh and light tones and for which furniture has been designed and custom made by New York architect, Albert Angel.
This luxury and yet friendly hotel & Spa offers an elegant and an intimate atmosphere and has all the ingredients to make your holidays in Mauritius a unique and exceptional experience.

Visit and booking http://www.baystone.mu/en/

It´s a paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário